- All rooms use standard physics.
- Gravity acts on all interactive objects (unless otherwise specified) and on the character.
- There is no wind.
- The characteristics of the floor do not change (unless it is specified separately).
- Static objects are fixed to their coordinates.
- Interactive objects are placed on static objects.
- Static objects have the same characteristics (unless otherwise specified).
- Interactive objects have the same characteristics (unless otherwise specified).
- When an interactive object collides with a static object and walls, the interactive object stops.